- 3 cups Oatsome Barista Oat Milk
- 1 14-oz can full-fat coconut milk (use light for lighter eggnog)
- 3-4 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, plus more to taste
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom (optional)
- FOR SERVING optional
- 1 ounce bourbon (per 8-ounce serving)
- Non-dairy whipped cream
- Cinnamon or nutmeg
To a high-speed blender, add 3 cups oat milk, coconut milk, coconut palm sugar (starting with the lesser amount), cinnamon, ground nutmeg, vanilla extract, and cardamom (optional).
Blend on high until creamy and smooth — 1-2 minutes. Then taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more spices for warmth or coconut palm sugar for sweetness.
For serving, enjoy cold, over ice, or hot by heating over medium heat until warm (we prefer chilled, no ice). Optionally, you can add 1/2 – 1 ounce bourbon per 1 cup (8-ounce) serving. This is optional, but a festive addition! Serve as is or with non-dairy whipped cream and a pinch more cinnamon or nutmeg.
Transfer remaining eggnog to a jar for storing. Leftovers should be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Or freeze into ice cubes and store for up to 1 month. Shake well before serving — a little separation is natural.