- 2 cups organic cane sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 5 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1 cup warm Oatsome Barista
- 3 cups mashed ripe bananas (approximately 6 ½ medium bananas)
- 1 ½ Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 4 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
Makes 6 mini loaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini loaf pans with pan spray.
- In a bowl combine flaxseed and warm Oatsome Barista to hydrate and form a soft mush. Let sit 5-10 minutes while you continue preparing the recipe.
- In a separate bowl combine all dry ingredients together, sift and set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine bananas and sugar and beat till smooth.
- Add flax- oat milk mixture and vanilla to banana mixture. Mix until combined.
- Pour in oil and white vinegar and mix.
- Add sifted dry ingredients. Mix then scrape sides of bowl and mix on speed 2 for 5-6 minutes.
- Divide batter into pans. Bakers tip* to get your banana bread to bloom on top after the batter is portioned in pans pour about 2 tablespoons of oil into a cup and with a clean rubber spatula dip the end into the oil and then dip into the end of your bread batter re-dipping each time until you have drawn a line through the whole pan. The oil keeps the batter separated and produces a nice bloom on the bread as it bakes. If desired you can slice a banana lengthwise and place two slices on top of the bread before baking.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.