- 2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Oatsome Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- In a medium saucepan, add water, oat milk, oats, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and cream of tartar.
- Heat over medium-high heat until oats begin to bubble. Turn heat to just below medium and continue to simmer, stirring until oats have the desired texture and thickness (they will further thicken upon standing) around 4-5 minutes.
- Portion into bowls and serve warm with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar if you want.
- Enjoy your Snickerdoodle Oatmeal!