- 1 Cup Oatsome Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree, or more to taste
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee or 2 shots espresso
- Non Dairy - Whipped cream, for serving
- Add Oatsome Oat Milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and spice to your milk steamer and whisk until combined. Steam until milk is hot and frothy.
- Brew a double shot of espresso. Pour espresso into a mug and top with warmed pumpkin milk. Top with your favorite non-dairy whipped topping and a cinnamon or coconut palm sugar sprinkle.
- Enjoy your Pumpkin Spice Latte!