- 1 cup plant based whipped cream
- 1/4 cup Oatsome Barista
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup or to taste
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 cups cold brew coffee
- Place the plant-based whipped cream, Oatsome Barista, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice into the blender and blend for 30- 40 seconds or until you have a soft whipped cream ( still able to pour) or add the ingredients to a mason jar, secure the lid and shake the mixture well for 1 minute until thick and foamy.
- Fill a tall glass (about 12-16 ounces) with ice cubes, and pour the cold brew mixture into the cup, leaving space for the pumpkin cream. Add some of the pumpkin cream mixture on top. Use a tall stirrer or straw to stir.
- Enjoy your Dairy-Free Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew!