- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup LIVfit Plant Protein
- 2 Tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups Oatsome oat milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup BetterBody Foods Monk Fruit
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
- Add the almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Scoop a 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for 60 seconds.
- Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.