- 3 1/2 cups whole wheat bread, cubed
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup currents (or raisins)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups BBF Oatsome Oat Milk
- 3/4 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break bread into small cubes and place in an 8” x 8” baking dish. Mix in currents. Evenly drizzle coconut oil over bread.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, Oatsome, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Pour over bread. Mix slightly to ensure that the bread has soaked up the egg mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.