- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Oatsome Original Oat Milk
- 6 Tbsp avocado oil
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup plus more for serving
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups Oatsome Oat Flour Blend
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon optional
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Place the eggs in a large bowl and lightly beat until incorporated. Add the Oatsome Oat Milk, oil, maple syrup, and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- Add the Oatsome Organic Oat Flour to the wet ingredients and sprinkle the baking powder over the flour. Add the cinnamon and salt, then whisk until well incorporated.
- Preheat the waffle iron on a medium-high setting according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Grease the waffle iron, pour enough batter into each cavity, and spread to cover. Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions and repeat until all batter has been used.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and fresh berries if desired.
- Enjoy your Oat Flour Waffles!