- 2 cups Oatsome Oat Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar, optional
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ to 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp melted and cooled butter (optional), plus unmelted butter for cooking, or use a neutral oil
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat. In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs into 1 1/2 cups milk, then stir in 2 tablespoons melted cooled butter if using it. Gently stir this mixture into dry ingredients, mixing only enough to moisten the flour; don’t worry about a few lumps. If the batter seems thick, add a little more milk.
- Place a teaspoon or 2 of butter or oil on a griddle or skillet. When butter foam subsides or oil shimmers, ladle batter onto a griddle or skillet, making pancakes of any size you like.
- Adjust heat as necessary; usually, the first batch will require higher heat than subsequent batches. Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to the surface and bottoms brown, after 2 to 4 minutes.
- Cook until the second side is lightly browned. Serve, or hold on an ovenproof plate in a 200-degree oven for up to 15 minutes.