- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup Oatsome Oat Flour
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup whole-milk greek yogurt
- 1 egg white or whole egg, beaten
- optional toppings: , everything bagel seasoning, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Place parchment paper or a silpat on a baking sheet. If using parchment paper, spray with oil to avoid sticking.
- Combine Oatsome Oat Flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk well. Add the yogurt and mix with a fork or spatula until well combined. It will look like small crumbles.
- Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove the dough from the bowl. Knead the dough a few times until it is tacky but not sticky, about 15 turns (it should not leave the dough on your hand when you pull away).
- Divide into 4 equal balls. Roll each ball into 3/4-inch thick ropes and join the ends to form bagels. (or you can make a ball and poke a hole in the center, then stretch it slightly)
- Top with egg wash and sprinkle with the seasoning of your choice. Bake on the top rack of the oven for 25 minutes. Let cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting.
- Enjoy your Oat Flour Bagels!