- 1/2 cup vegan butter softened to room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp Oatsome Original Oat Milk
- 2 cups Oatsome Protein Oats. (This will be used to make homemade protein oat flour as seen in directions)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- To make protein oat flour add 2 cups of protein oats to a high-speed blender and blend until oats become flour-like. Only use 1 1/2 cups of oat flour in the recipe.
- Mix softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk until fluffy, about 60 seconds.
- Beat in oat flour and salt.
- Once combined, stir in chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for later.
- Enjoy your Oat Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough!