- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (plus more for work surface)
- 1 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup virgin coconut oil (solid at room temp)
- 4-5 Tbsp ice-cold water
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Oatsome Barista
- 8 oz non - dairy whipped cream, for serving (optional)
For the Crust:
- Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor. Pulse until well blended.
- Add solid coconut oil and continue pulsing until coconut oil is incorporated into the dough and you have a crumbly mixture.
- While pulsing continually, add ice water, 3-4 TBSP at a time, and process until dough clumps together.
- Transfer to your work surface. Pat dough together. Shape into a flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll dough into a circle about 2” larger than your pie dish.
- Refrigerate dough in a pie dish for 20 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and pierce the bottom and sides of the dough with a fork to prevent air pockets while baking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until done.
- Let cool before filling
For the Filling:
- Mix filling, eggs, and Oatsome Barista in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake until filling is set, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
- Serve with whipped topping, if desired, or transfer to a refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Enjoy your Mini Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pies!