- 1 small mango, peeled & cut into pieces
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 2 oz hot water
- 6 oz Oatsome Oat Milk
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener if desired
- In a personal blender cup, blend mango chunks until pureed. Set aside.
- Sift matcha powder into a small bowl. Add hot water and whisk for 15-20 seconds until foamy. Add the sweetener if desired.
- Fill your glass about ¼ full with the mango puree. Add ice.
- Pour in Oatsome Oat Milk until almost full, and finish by pouring matcha on top. Stir together.
- Enjoy your Mango Matcha Latte!