- 1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 large carrots
- 4 large white potatoes (2-3 lbs)
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
- sea salt & black pepper to taste
- In a large pan, heat oil, onion and garlic over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add carrots and sauté for 3 more minutes. Add potatoes, vegetable stock, thyme and rosemary, and cook for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Puree in batches in a high speed blender. Once pureed, add back to pan and heat for an additional 20 minutes. Top with fresh rosemary.