- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries of your choosing
- 3 cups Oatsome oat milk
- 1 Tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. BetterBody Foods Organic Agave
- In a food processor combine the berries and 1 tablespoon of the agave. Pulse to make a chunky jammy consistency.
- Spoon the berry mixture into your popsicle molds.
- In a bowl combine the Oatsome, Vanilla, and the rest of the agave, whisk to combine. Fill the popsicle molds up with the oatsome mixture.
- Place the filled popsicle molds in the freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.