- 1/4 cup BetterBody Foods Refined Avocado Oil
- 1 organic free-range chicken (approx. 3 lbs)
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 handful fresh sage, leaves only
- zest of 2 lemons
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 cups Oatsome oat milk
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper and pan fry it in the oil, turning the chicken to get a golden color all over. Remove from the heat, put the chicken on a plate, and throw away the oil left in the pot.
- Put your chicken back in the pot with the rest of the ingredients, and cook in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours. Baste with the cooking juice when you remember.
- Serve with quinoa and vegetables, and drizzle with sauce.