- 1-2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Oatsome Overnight Oats
- 1 shot espresso (or 1/4 cup of cold brew concentrate)
- ½ cup Oatsome Original
- Add one tablespoon of brown sugar, Oatsome Overnight Oats, into a jar. Brew one shot of espresso, pour into a liquid measuring cup, and fill with Oatsome Original until you reach ½ a cup. Add to the container and stir the ingredients together.
- Cover and place the oats into the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the fridge and top with additional tablespoon of brown sugar if desired.
- Enjoy your Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso!