- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups Oatsome Oat Milk
- 1 - 2 Tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam
- Optional toppings: Granola or chopped walnuts
- Make chia pudding: Add chia seeds, Oatsome Oat Milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Let sit for 10 minutes, then stir again to mix well. Then cover and place in the refrigerator for at least two hours to let the pudding thicken, ideally overnight.
- Build chia pudding cups: To build the pudding cups, add a small amount of jam to the bottom of each cup then add chilled and thickened chia pudding into the glass, layer if desired a layer of jam, blueberries, granola and nuts in the middle then add remaining chia pudding, leaving about 1/2 inch left at the top. Then add blueberries and a sprinkle of nuts or granola.
- Enjoy your Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding!