- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup Oatsome Oat Milk
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups Oatsome Organic Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces or chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Add the banana, nut butter, Oatsome Oat Milk, oil, sweetener, cinnamon, and salt to a large mixing bowl and mash until smooth with a fork, potato masher, or immersion blender.
- Add the Oatsome Organic Rolled Oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips and stir to combine. Let the mixture rest for 1-2 minutes, allowing the oats to absorb some liquid.
- Prepare a standard-sized muffin with a light coating of non-stick cooking spray. Scoop about 1/4 cup of the mixture into 10 of the muffin tins. The mixture should come to just below the top of each cup. Press the mixture firmly into each cup using your fingers or the back of the measuring cup. Sprinkle each muffin with a few more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then cool in the tin for 3-4 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of each cup, then pop them out and place them on a cooling rack to cool.
- Enjoy warm topped with vegan butter or nut butter. Let any leftovers cool completely before storing.
- Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to 6 days or freezer for up to 3 months.
- Enjoy your Baked Banana Oatmeal Cups!