- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Oatsome Original
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a sheet pan with parchment. Break up cookie dough in the pan; press dough evenly in the bottom of the pan to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool entirely on the cooling rack for about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, oat milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, cut into wedges or squares. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pizza
- Enjoy your 4th of July Fruit Pizza!